When: Saturday, Sept 8th
Where: Parker Bench, June Lake CA (see map below)
Thursday, September 6th:
• $85 per player and $50 per hole sponsor.
• Still looking for raffle prizes and donations. Contact Chad at (760)914-3322
• pay your fee or sponsor a hole at any time
Friday, September 7th:
Family Friendly until sundown
|Saturday, September 8th:
• Turn over PBC’s at the Tiger Bar at 6:60am (aka: 7)
• Bus to leave Liberty Bar in Mammoth at 8:30am
• Parker Bench opens to Members 9am
• Bus leaves June for Monument Site at 9am arrives at monument at 9:30am
**Any PBC not on the bus must be at the monument at 9:30 no exceptions
• Monument Dedication 10AM. HOCO to follow immediately after dedication.
• Food Served 1pm
• Bus returns to June and Mammoth 3:30
Bus is $20 for redshirts and free for PBCs. Don’t drive, you don’t have to.
PBC's requested to bring 2 cans of food to donate
The Doin's will be on the corner near the monument.