Here is the location and times for our events next weekend. Note that online pre-payments have been closed, so Redshirts that haven't paid and plan to attend can pay the day-of price of $80 at the door:
- Check In at Sierra Star Golf Course 45 minutes prior to your Tee Time
- Awards and Raffle after the round at Liberty Bar and Grill (Mammoth)
- Happy Hour food and drink prices
Friday PBC Meet and Greet and Candlelight Initiation - Redshirt Dinner
- Liberty Bar and Grill will be closed the public and opened only to Redshirts and PBCs starting at 5pm
- Dinner Buffet will be served from 6pm on till everyone has been fed (you must have a grub stub wristband) (steak, beans, salad, bread)
- Bar will consist of draft beer (Coors and Coors Light) and well and call cocktails (again must have a wristband) (Shots and higher price booze you will pay for)
- PBCs must be turned over clean to the Hangmen by 7pm. (Absolutely no messing with the PBCs out front or behind Liberty Bar. We are in the public eye)
- Day-of PBC's available for $150 as space permits. Skins and nametags will be mailed.
- PBCs will go through a Candlelight Initiation
- The Dedication will be held at 10:30am on the patio in front of Liberty Bar
- Bar will be open at 10am for drinks
- A breakfast burrito buffet will be provided by ECV BODIE 64 for redshirts, xpbcs, widders and orphans.
- After the dedication enjoy drinks and food at our mammoth watering hole.
Please remember to RESPECT our watering hole Liberty Bar and Grill. We are in the public eye Let a sober brother handle the reins. If you can't make it or decide to bring your PBC in next year for a Full On Doins then your Grub/PBC money will be rolled over for you for next year. NO REFUNDS. Please remember this is the best we could do with the situations at hand. Rather than cancel the event we wanted to still have some fun. Please show up with a good attitude.